[Zope-CMF] RE: CMF 1.2b2 breaks Cleanskin

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:29:44 -0800

Using the Refresh product allows you to see file system changes without
running in debug mode or restarting zope.  Search on zope.org to find the
refresh product.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Jens Vagelpohl [mailto:jens@zope.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 7:17 AM
To: Jon Edwards
Cc: Zope-Cmf
Subject: Re: [Zope-CMF] RE: CMF 1.2b2 breaks Cleanskin

filesystem skin content gets reloaded automatically if zope runs in debug
mode. if it does not then your changes will only be visible after a
restart.

jens

On Wednesday, January 16, 2002, at 10:12 , Jon Edwards wrote:

> A quick question about this if I may?
>
> I get the impression that designers can edit these Filesystem .htm and
> .css
> objects directly on the filesystem (without going through Zope)? But if
> they
> change something, would Zope have to be restarted for the changes to
> register?
>
> Or have I completely misunderstood the purpose of this feature? :-)
>
> Cheers, Jon

The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient or any
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient.
Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
original message and all attachments from your electronic files.