[Zope-CMF] RE: CMF 1.2b2 breaks Cleanskin - Refresh

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:04:28 -0000

> Ah, I thought it landed in Zope 2.4, no wonder I was confused ;-)
>
> How does it manifest itself in 2.5?

RTFM! ;-)

I wondered the same - search for Refresh in Help gives -

"Description
This view allows you to reload filesystem-based product code without
restarting Zope. This function is useful during development of products.

To enable your product to be refreshed, it is required that you put a file
called refresh.txt in your product directory. It can optionally contain a
warning for others who might use the refresh function........"

HTH

Cheers, Jon