[Zope-CMF] CMF, WebDAV & Acrobat5.0

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:44:23 -0500

thierry.cravoisier@st.com wrote:

> I try to set up a demo about online comments usage with CMF, WebDAV
> and Acrobat5.0 annotation features but I looks like the Zope WebDAV
> server started with -Wport_number does not respond.
>
> Has anybody tried to use these features together ?
>
> The objective is to create the Acrobat FPF comment files onto the zope
> server (if possible).

I use the CMF with the WebDAV source port very frequently, without
problems.  I don't know how the Acrobat 5.0 annotation features work;
perhaps they exercise part of the WebDAV spec in a way which either

   - surfaces a bug in Zope's WebDAV handling

   - violates the protocol, but in ways which Adobe's own server
     tolerates.

Andreas Jung has a product for debugging WebDAV problems which
you might try:

  http://www.zope.org/Members/ajung/WebDAVLogger