[Zope-CMF] Theoretical

Dave Head-Rapson dave@communix.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:44:41 -0000

Hi Guys,
Apologies if I've got the wrong mailing list. I've had quick look through
this and a variety of other Open Source CMS's, intending to create a site by
which authors can submit articles onnline and they can then be approved or
not, also online by an editor. Is this what they mean by workflow? How does
Zope's CMF compare to any of the others?

Long term I'm looking at ecommerce-enabling various parts of the site. Does
Zope seem easy to add to / extend for ecommerce? Will I have to program with
Python in order to do so?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, only so many hours in the day...

Regards
Dave