[Zope-CMF] CMFChessgame content type.

Romain Slootmaekers romain@zzict.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 18:00:47 +0200 (CEST)

Yo dudes,

in a response to customers wanting to see a demo of CMF features,
we built a demo site for a would be chess community. As a result of
this effort (2 days of work) we ended up with a new content type.
The CMFChessGame. The CMF type for a chess game that can be viewed
(we make use of a 3th party Java applet so people can browse to the game
and comments on the site), downloaded (content type is application-pgn, so
your Fritz/Scid/ChessMasterX000 will be the triggered application) and
edited through the web.

With a little extra effort we could release this for everyone to enjoy,
but of course, we won't do the effort unless someone is interested.

So, are you guyz interested in a CMFChessGame content type ?
And if so, how/where should we release this to (is there a
standard repository where we can check it in/upload it to ?)

TIA, and have fun,

Sloot.

"Science can amuse and fascinate us all,
 but it is engineering that changes the world."
                                 Isaac Asimov