[Zope-CMF] New with Zope - Looking for Practice

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 18:09:49 -0300

Robert,

I have installed Python 2.2.1 for Windows and I am starting to do some
exercises from the tutorial. But, the only .exe I found to run in order to
write and test code is python.exe file that opens a DOS window where you
can write code but not a large number of sentences...Is there any other
tool that I could use in order to write python code, test it , and see the
results? Or that is the interpreter that documentation mentions? Because I
have read that it is better to write code in a text editor and then use the
interpreter bu I do not know how to do this...

Thanks a lot
Mariela

                    "Robert
                    Rottermann"          To:     "alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com>,
                    <robert@redco        <mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar>
                    r.ch>                cc:     <zope-cmf@zope.org>
                                         Subject:     Re: [Zope-CMF] New with Zope -
                    05/07/2002           Looking for Practice
                    16:06

There is a tutorial on python.org which is perfect to get started.
it exists even in many differen (human) languages
Robert