[Zope-CMF] [RFC] Type mess and allowed_content_types

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 22:36:20 +0000 (UTC)

Luca Olivetti  <luca@wetron.es> wrote:
> Florent Guillaume wrote:
> > It's a fairly pervasive change so I'd appreciate if a few people could
> > check that everything still works ok with them (especially those who
> > needed correct filtering), and that I didn't make any dumb mistake.
>
> Hi, with this change did you solve the problem I had described at:
> http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2002-May/012600.html
> (the thread starts at
> http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2002-May/012530.html, my
> project is still on the back burner but I hope to resume development in
> a month or so).
> I didn't file a bug report at the time though, because I wasn't sure it
> was a bug in cmf or just a problem between my chair and my keyboard, but
> I'm asking because your changes to portal type management seems related
> to it.

The bug you describe has been fixed by Tres:

Now the insertion into the workflow, through wf.notifyCreated(), is
done by the Types Tool after the object has been created, and *not* at
manage_afterAdd time (it's also done from manage_afterClone when a
copy is made).

Your problem should be solved, provided you construct you objects
through invokeFactory or constructContent.

Florent