[Zope-CMF] Buttons to manage the member area are missing!

Luthiger Juerg Juerg.Luthiger@fhso.ch
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:34:29 +0200

After joining a test CMF-Site and successfully logged in as member, the
buttons to manage the own workspace are missing: only View and Undo are
available!=20
=20
I checked the role settings: role Member is set. After adding role =
Owner the
buttons are displayed, but I had control over stuff I was not the =
owner.
=20
What is wrong? Can someone give me a hint or is it a bug?
=20
I'm using CVS CMF as of 07/06/02 with Zope2.5.1 on WinXP.
=20
Thanks, Juerg

---
J=FCrg Luthiger, Prof. Dr. sc. techn. ETH
Fachhochschule Solothurn Nordwestschweiz
Bittertenstr. 15
CH-4702 OENSINGEN
Tel (M): 0848-821-001
Tel (D): +41-62-388-2586