[Zope-CMF] Changing default role from member to reviewer

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:55:33 -0400

Steve,

Override the register method in the portal_skins/control folder and replace
the line that calls portal_registration.addMember with the following:

portal_registration.addMember(REQUEST['username'], password, roles=r,
properties=REQUEST)

where r is a list of roles that you want to assign to the new user.  For
example:

r = []
r.append('Member')
r.append('Reviewer')