[Zope-CMF] [RFC] Type mess and allowed_content_types

Luca Olivetti luca@wetron.es
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 12:33:04 +0200

Luca Olivetti wrote:

> Somehow the call [9] to reindexObject in constructContent (which *is*
> there in my version of TypesTool.py) didn't work (I don't know if it
> does now).

Nope. Just tried with 1.3beta2 (zope 2.6.0a2) and it behaves the same,
both in my old portal and in a newly created one (in case I screwed up
something in my custom skin).
CMFArticle gets catalogged with portal_type=Folder and not with
portal_type=Article, unless the catalog is manually refreshed.
A copy of Document (MyDocument) worked fine (ie, catalogged as MyDocument).
I just saw that PortalFolder overrides reindexObject as "pass".
Could this be the problem?

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007