[Zope-CMF] Loosing hair fast...

Ryan P. de Vega rpd4972@hbu.edu
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 10:11:50 -0500

Pease read my original message.  This should clear things up a bit.
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2002-July/013408.html

I am asking such general questions simply because I don't know much about
variables and their use in the CMF.  Everyone keeps pointing me to the
DCWorkflow_doc.pdf, but this is old news and is of little help to me.
This document is more like an introduction to DCWorkflow rather than a
down and dirty tutorial or technical guide.  I guess I need something a
little more specific; this is why I ask for any examples if you have or
know of any.  Thanks again for your help.

BTW - thanks for the hair tips - now I am not only the president, but i am
also a client.

Ryan