[Zope-CMF] deletion of comments in plone

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke@web.de
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:46:36 +0200

"saya" <saya@lieblinx.net> writes:

> Hello everyone,
> I have just started playing around with zope/plone cmf.  i have added the
> ability for users to comment/discuss specific data types, but i cannot work
> out how to delete these comments.
> i have searched around the site, but cant find where this info is stored.
> does anyone know where the comments are stored, and how to delete them?
> cheers,
> jared

Hi, jared!

I just wanted to ask the same question., when your message came
in. You can use "Undo" in the ZMI, but this could be tedious, if you
see an offending comment in a site with high traffic a week after the
comment was written.

BTW: The undo-function inside of plone does not work for me. It asks
for a new login, which fails with manager- and owner-name.

CMF-head and cvs Plone.

Ciao!
juh

--