[Zope-CMF] User Folders in CMF

Alvin Obed alvin_obed@hotmail.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 01:35:36 +0000

I'm still quite new to Zope / CMF, so I apologize in advance if my questions
have already been asked and answered.  Zope is very powerful, however I have
had a hard time trying to find the appropriate information for me to
continue.

I would like to have a series of standard folders, like Products, Articles,
etc and publish items only within these folders.  At the moment, it seems
that each user have their own folders, and hence the URL to access material
published is /UserFolder/Document/.

Ideally, it would be great that if a logged in author has the ability to
select a folder (i.e. one of my standard ones), from a directory tree prior
to creating a document.

I imagine the above is possible in Zope - is there any documentation or
products that I can have a look at with the above implemented?

Thanks guys,
Alvin.