[Zope-CMF] Packagin Plone for Debian

Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis luca@debian.org
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:00:25 +0200

If you like, I'll build a Plone package for Debian.
Since you discourage the use of Plone on production system, I may let it be
available only on my account on Debian system, and/or with the `experimental'
distribution (untill Plone hit the 1.0 release version).

Anyway, I'm going to build a CMF 1.3-beta2 package too. It will be available
as for Plone.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have