[Zope-CMF] TALESError and Product Refresh

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 14:24:47 +0000 (UTC)

Jonagustine Lim  <jonagustine_lim@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was getting a weird TALESError earlier with my Plone
> site.  I had just VirtualHostMonster installed and
> mod_rewrite/mod_proxy on Apache configured when the
> left navigation box in Plone started to generate
> TALESErrors.
>
> Error Value: exceptions.NameError on global name
> 'context' is not defined in "standard:'here/
> filterCookie'", at line 91, column 21
>
> I spoke with runyaga from plone.org and after
> refreshing the CMFPlone product in the ZMI Control
> Panel, the error went away.
>
> Not sure why but I thought I'd mention it here for
> future reference.

I've had something like that too, my diagnostic was that it seems that
in some cases Python Script from Filesystem Directory Views lost some of
their stuff. Never could reproduce it consistently though.

Florent