[Zope-CMF] checkin for discussion

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:57:25 +0000 (UTC)

I've just checked into HEAD a slight renaming that makes it much easier
to build folderish objects that are discussable (and whose discussions
behave correctly w.r.t. the catalog and workflow). Basically
PortalContent has no business defining objectItems() when it's not an
ObjectManager. So I defined opaqueItems() for those opaque subitems.

I'd like approval from Tres or Shane before merging it into
CMF-1_3-branch though, because it's a departure from the past. I think
however that it is quite useful.

(Feel free to merge it yourself if you want of course.)

Florent