[Zope-CMF] Bug in logging out of admin panel of CMF 1.3!

Bryan C. Andregg bryan.andregg@duke.edu
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:20:09 -0400

--DMh6jj/uI/B+Qufx

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 08:05:21PM +0530, Ciji Isen mailed:
> Hi,
>=20
> I have installed it and was fiddling with it.
> I found that when ever I try to logout of my admin account at in manage
> interface
> it asks for the admin password again and never accepts the password even =
if
> its correct.
> Does anyone know about this? Is this a bug or something else?

This is "the way it works." The issue is that logging out doesn't redirect =
you
to another page, one which doesn't require authorization, so the browser ma=
kes
a request for the current page, which does require authorization, so the
server asks the browser, which asks you.
--=20
Bryan C. Andregg		Duke University Medical Center
 Programmer			Dept. of Anesthesiology
 e <bryan.andregg@duke.edu>
 p +1 919 684 6201

--DMh6jj/uI/B+Qufx