[Zope-CMF] plone / CMF question: documents and folders get stored named <date-time...>

Dirk Junghanns d.junghanns@VPIsystems.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 18:59:02 +0200

Hi,

I'm new to CMF/Plone (using CMF13b2/Plone10a).

I just noticed that documents or folders created via plone interface get
timestamps as IDs. If I upload via WebDAV into my member folder, IDs will be
equal to original filenames. If I use both methods to create content it soon
becomes difficult to maintain overview in my folder.

Is there a way to get the ID field back into plone edit forms and disable
the auto-assignment of timestamp-like IDs?

Of course I can rename documents, but this is not acceptable after each
document creation.

Cheers,
--
Dirk

--
This message has been scanned for viruses by the VPIsystems MailScanner.