[Zope-CMF] Workflow and zcatalog and zclasses

S Haldar shaldar11@yahoo.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:54:08 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Chris - Tried that too. The only thing that
seem to work when portal_catalog is called are the
SearchableText, and the review_state it gets from the
workflow instance.

Since I tried re-indexing the object, I traced back
the code to the "catalog_object" method in
CMFCore/CatalogTool.py. The workflow method
<wf.getCatalogVariablesFor(object)> is called from
this methid. I would love to be able to debug when the
catalogvariables are fetched from this workflow
method.

Is there any way to single step through these CMF
methods as they are executed? Let me know.

Best regards,
Susmit