[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.3 Release in ... next weeks?

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:44:39 -0500

> > I know everyone at ZC is now covered in work, but I still have to ask.
> >   Is there a release date for CMF 1.3 allready set?
>
> It was planned for last week, but I ran out of time.  I hope to get to
> it this week.

a few hours after you release CMF1.3 - we will release Plone1.0 alpha2.
Plone has made huge strides the past two weeks.
I really want to integrate external editor into Plone 1.0 -- the last "big"
task to get done.

QUESTION: what will serve at the basis for CMF1.3 ?  CMF HEAD? or
CMF-1.3_beta2 branch ?

NOTE: some Plone users are reporting massive leaking.  When they upgraded to
Zope2.6alpha1 the leakage went away.

cheers,
~runyaga