[Zope-CMF] Problems installing CMF in Windows

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:32:12 -0300

Hi,

I am new with Zope. I have installed it in Windows environment and now I am
trying to install CMF. I have unzipped the files in the directory
.../zope/lib/python/products, as indicated and a folder called cmf-1.2 has
been created. The inside it, some other folders (CMFCalendar, CMFCore,
etc.) and files . Then, I restarted Zope and look for the new products
installed but they are not there...I have checked the dependencies and
installed ZPT 1.4.1 ...But nothing changed. Please could you help me with
this?
I would appreciate if I can receive any help about this as soon as
possible!!

MANY THANKS in advance,
Mariela