[Zope-CMF] Acquiring standard_html_header & _footer

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 20:47:34 +0000 (UTC)

Why not simply remove the standard_html_header of portal_skins
directly on the filesystem ?

Anyway I'm surprised this doesn't work, it should:
    <dtml-var "PARENTS[-1].sites.wa.standard_html_header()">

Florent