[Zope-CMF] Redirecting to "My Stuff" after logging in

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:30:35 +0000 (UTC)

hapfire2000 <slane@pa.aacisd.com> wrote:
> I would like to redirect authenticated users to their "My Stuff"
> page directly after they have been authenticated.Is this possible
> and if so, could you please explain/give example on how I would do
> this. Zope is still quite new to me, so any help would be greatly
> appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The "logged_in" method (in generic or zpt_generic) is called after
login. Just customize it to redirect to the user's Member Area (which
you can get using portal_membership.getHomeUrl()).

Florent