[Zope-CMF] Insert path into a query URL?

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:21:40 +0100

I'm trying to make an alphabetical search list on a page for searching
through all the Links in a folder - i.e. at the top of the page there is

A | B | C | D |.......

- and when you click on A, it finds all the Links beginning with "a"

I've nearly got it working with the following -

   tal:attributes="href
string:${abs_url}/search?Type=Link&amp;review_state=published&amp;title=a*">
A</a>

- but that finds all Links beginning with "a" in the whole site. I've tried
various ways of inserting the "path" query into the string, but none of them
work. Now I wonder whether it's possible, and if so, how? :-)

I can work out the path by defining a variable, something like -

   define = local_path python: '/'.join(here.getPhysicalPath())

- in the page header, but is it possible to insert this in the URL query?

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Cheers, Jon