[Zope-CMF] Re: [Zope-dev] Changes to ZCatalog

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:39:22 +0200 (CEST)

(Cc to zope-cmf this time, please redirect discussions appropriately
either to zope-dev or zope-cmf.)

Also, icon (=getIcon, in CMFCore/DynamicType) is in the metadata, but it
returns an absolute url. It would be better to have a getIconRelative
metadata that does getIcon(relative_to_portal=1) so that it behaves ok
in the presence of VHM.

Florent