[Zope-CMF] Plone, portal_type creation

Leonardo Cáceres leonardocaceres@tutopia.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:29:35 -0500

I am attempting to create a different content type different than the
default ones, I create de ZClass and the portal_type but I can not see
the content type in the Add Item pulldown in Plone. ?

Trying to find the problem I made some test with the CMF without Plone
and everything worked perfect. The same tests with Plone showed me that
if you put in the "Factory method in product"  “whatever_python_script”,
you can see the content type in the Add Item pulldown but when you add
the item it returns and error

Zope Error
Type: AttributeError
Error Value: __getslice__

I suppose that I have to put in the "Factory method in product"
"whatever_python_script.py" but again, I can not see the content type in
the Add Item Pulldown in Plone.

Is this a bug ?? or am I doing something wrong ?.

Thanks in advance.