[Zope-CMF] How to install CMFExamples

Kurt Kurniawan Kurt.Kurniawan@rbs.org.au
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:33:48 +1000

Hi !

I'm a complete newbies, I've installed Plone, and I want to install =
CMFExamples that I downloaded from the plone.org site, to play around =
with. I've put that in my product folder, but doesnt' seems to appears on =
my product list to be added.

Any hints?

Thanx

Kurt

******
- NOTICE -
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity=20
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,=20
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you=20
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete
the material from your computer.

Internet communications are not secure.  You should scan this message=20
and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept=20
liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of=20
this message or any attachments.
******