[Zope-CMF] LazyFilter and Effective Dates(workflow)

Antonio Orlando aorlando2002@yahoo.com.br
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 01:42:44 -0300 (ART)

[changed a little bit the subject...]

Maybe I'm not understanding your point, but what you
want to do will only work if you have just one
"reader", because the "second reader" will see the
message as already read. So, you need a "review_state"
for every person in your site... (the "review_state"
its only for an item...)

hth,

anTONIO

 --- Jon Edwards <jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk> escreveu:
> > [I never implemented that]
>
> Me neither! Just getting to grips with workflow and
> pondering what it can do
> :-)
>
> > I think you could use the cookies to change that
> state. Like in the
> > "lessons" examples.
>
> I think (in my use-case) you'd want it recorded on
> the system, so that an
> administrator could check all issues that were
> urgent, but unread, for
> example.
>
> > Instead you may set a DB table with the right
> state (when the users may
> > use another computer)
>
> Isn't it easier to change the workflow state, then
> just use searches to find
> issues that are in a certain review_state?
>
> Cheers, Jon

Yahoo! Encontros
O lugar certo para encontrar a sua alma gêmea.
http://br.encontros.yahoo.com/