[Zope-CMF] Problems with and questions about LDAPUserFolder

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 12:03:47 -0500

thanks dieter :)

well, to qualify my previous statement a bit more, if you use the CMF and
you want to utilize the CMF membership mechanisms (join, personalize, etc)
  then you won't be able to do that unless you install CMFLDAP. otherwise
the user folder behaves like any other user folder and does authentication.

jens