[Zope-CMF] Plone, CMF and LDAPUser

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:55:43 -0500

i would try the products separately first to isolate the problem:

- install a LDAPUserFolder outside of the CMF instance and make sure you
can authenticate in that location so that you know your LDAP configuration
is correct.

- instantiate a CMF with a LDAPUserFolder in it and CMFLDAP installed.
repeat your tests, including joining the portal or changing preferences
using the preferences form in the CMF

- then as the last step install the plone skin and test again.

jens