[Zope-CMF] CMF for a few users

Philippe Jadin all@123piano.com
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 14:08:55 +0100

Hello,

Still looking for a way to do the "Good Things" with zope, I decided to
learn the cmf. Very impressive until now :)

I'd like to know if it is the right tool to manage a site that uses a
few of the cmf services, and which is managed by a a few users (even by
one person). I'd like to benefit from the standard metadata, the
cataloging, etc...

In a case like this, I guess the most logical way is to get rid of the
'members' folder and simply build the site with folders and cmf content
objects?

What do people think about this? Is the cmf only usefull for sites with
thousands of members? How does one manage to do customs skins having in
mind there won't be more than 1 user?

Thanks in advance

Philippe (who guess this will be solved when the cmf will be integrated
in the core zope)