[Zope-CMF] CMF for a few users

Philippe Jadin all@123piano.com
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 14:38:06 +0100

Chris Withers wrote:

<snip>

>>How does one manage to do customs skins having in
>>mind there won't be more than 1 user?
>>

>Same way as normal.

expect some skins related questions  within a month or so ;)

>Philippe (who guess this will be solved when the cmf will be integrated
>
>>in the core zope)
>>

>What will be solved?

imho zope should use at least a subset of the cms features by default.
For example (without the cmf) I still put content in dtml docs (which is
a bad thing). For newbies, it would be easier to understand that you
have default content types (something smarter than dtml docs ;) for the
content, zpt for the presentation, and python scripts for the logic.

Does it make sense?

Philippe