[Zope-CMF] CMFArticle with Plone - fails

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:17:22 -0600

Uhm.  The latest Plone is now pretty much 'in-sync' with CMFDefault.  We no
longer use content_template and portal_template.  We have merged all of this
into main_template.  You can also use
standard_html_header/standard_html_footer ;)

I need to write up the differences between Plone and CMFDefault.  The only
one that is pretty crucial is
the use of base href and thatn in the edit_form the action should be
${here/getId}/edit_script instead of just edit_script.
If anyone knows a better way to do this please submit it to the skin tracker
or post it on the plone-developers list.
http://plone.org/

There should be another Preview Release (or two ;) that incorporates more
fixes and hopefully contains kapil's rating tool.  Once this becomes stable,
0.9.9 will be released.

~runyaga