[Zope-CMF] Compound elements status

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
11 Mar 2002 11:34:47 +0000

I have made a compound elements tool which we have been using in
production for about 8 months.  It works correctly with workflow and
searching, and allows you to construct composite components recursively
(e.g. you can make a 'image & text' component out of 'image' and 'text'
components).  It also allows you to define slots on template Types which
are the components which are added to a skinned folder automatically,
when that folder is added to a location.

However, I am not happy releasing it without full documentation and a
refactoring.  If there is interest and enough people bug me a may get
round to it sooner rather than later, but I'm *really* busy at the
moment.

seb