[Zope-CMF] still having zpt-calendar skin problem

Andrew Sawyers andrew@zope.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:29:06 -0500

Steve,
This is most likely because the zpt_calendar skin wass not setup by default.
I've made changes in the installation script in the CVSHead to setup the
zpt_calendar skins by default now.  You can grab the latest from cvs or you
can just manually add the zpt_calendar skin to your skin path in the
properties tab.  Make sure you only add it to those skins which have zpt_*
already in the skin path.
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-cmf-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Steve Arnold
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 12:16 AM
To: Zope-CMF@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-CMF] still having zpt-calendar skin problem

Howdy:

I still can't get the calendarDisplay to work right in the default
zpt-based skin in CMF 1.2.  When I click on the calendar link I added to
the navbar (in zpt_generic/main_template) the calendar displays in the
old default skin (ie, not the zpt skin).  Everything else displays the
zpt skin.

I played with the order of the skin layers, but no joy.  It seems like
I'm missing some additional configuration tweak, but I can't figure out
what.

Any tips?  Some of you must know CMF better than I do...

Thanks in advance, Steve