[Zope-CMF] CMF, ZPT... confused.

Harry Wilkinson harryw@nipltd.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:57:22 +0000

For an introduction to ZPT:
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Articles/ZPT1
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Articles/ZPT2
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Articles/ZPT3

I recommend you jump straight into ZPT :)

I don't know what you were expecting to see in portal_skins, but each skin
(which you can view in the properties tab) defines a list of skin folders to
look in during acquisition, in order.  You can add your own skins by adding
folders and putting your own content in them, then adding a skin to the
properties tab, or you can customise existing skins by putting your
customisations in the custom folder.

It will all make more sense soon enough :)

For a good intro to the CMF:

http://cmf.zope.org/CMF/Members/beehive/ZWACKChap5.html

Harry