[Zope-CMF] Need gettiing-started help for Plone

Mehrdad Oveisi moveisi@yahoo.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:42:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello there,

I am new to both CMF and Plnoe (but somewhat know Zope). I would like to
make a rather simple website using Plone.  The site will consist of a tree
of text documents on which the viewer can optionally comment.  Thus the
only two major features that are needed fro the viewer are:
1-Easy navigation tree on the left side
2-Reply functionality.

What is the easiest/safest way to make Plone provide only these simple
things to the viewer?  That is, I just need the viewer see an "information
website" not a full blown content management webstie.  I appreciate any
comments/suggestions/hints to get me started on this.

Thanks a lot,
Mehrdad