[Zope-CMF] [HELP] Metadata & portal_catalog

fred_lemaitre flemaitre@fede.generali.fr
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:56:20 -0000

Hello,

I've read that using "portal_metadata" tool can fixe policie to
manage MetaData information on content ==> Cool.

I'v also read that the forms "metadata_edit_form" "and
full_metadata_edit_form" don't show my own MetaData, i have to put
them myself (with something like manage_addProperties...) ==> Ok.

But, can i use the portal_catalog tool in order to search into these
MetaData. Example of search : i want all of the objects that have :
    - My propertie "Product" with a certain value
       AND
    - My propertie "Compagny" with another value...

In fact, i want to use these properties in my portal_catalog queries.
Is it possible to do that ?

Thanks in advance.
PS : Excuse my english :-)
Fred