[Zope-CMF] Problems with virtual hosting and CMF 1.2

Wolfgang Klinger (mokka) wolfgang.klinger@mokka.at
28 Mar 2002 12:23:07 +0100

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 20:22, Alastair Burt wrote:
> Chris Withers <chrisw@nipltd.com> writes:
>
> > > The workaround seems to be to change the name of the cookie used
> > > by the CookieCrumbler from '__ac' to some other string.
> >
> > That workaround doesn't work ;-) (well, at least for me...)
>
> It doesn't work for me either.

this works for me now, even though I had the same problems before ...
I changed the name from __ac to __ac_cookie in the cookie_authentication
(Cookie Crumbler) object in the cmf root ... and .. it works ... ;-)

how's your httpd.conf (virtual host) setup?

> -- Alastair

Wolfgang