an old question: [Zope-CMF] Enabling ftp/webdav directory

joeysj@ms3.hinet.net joeysj@ms3.hinet.net
Thu, 16 May 2002 22:28:57 +0800 (CST)

------------=_1021559338-26090-0

Hi Tres,

I just granted the "Add Folders" permission to the 'Owner' role,
but it didn't work. I still got the **FTP** message '530 Unauthorized,'
and can't create a Portal Folder in my home, by FTP.

In CMFCore/PortalFolder.py, the method 'manage_addFolder' is called by
the method 'MKCOL_handler'. It seems that the later method, 'MKCOL_handler',
is the magic hook to 'WebDAV MKCOL', but what's the corresponding to 'FTP mkdir'?