[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow issue

Joseph Kocherhans jkocherhans@mac.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 09:57:19 -0600

I'm having a little issue with how to set up my workflow with
DCWorkflow. One of the transitions requires a supervisors approval.
Supervisors could be specified per department, or per employee, I really
don't care which. (What I don't want if for a supervisor in account to
see or approve a request from sales for example.) My first idea was to
move member folders one level deeper and split them into a
folder-per-department type arrangement. I don't like that idea, and I
have a feeling that it would be MUCH more trouble than it's worth.
Anyhow, has anyone dealt with this type of problem before? I'm just not
sure how I could set up the Guard condition to deal with this. would I
be better off trying OpenFlow? Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,

Joseph Kocherhans