[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow problem

Andreas Jung andreas@andreas-jung.com
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 13:42:15 +0100

portal_actions.listFilterActionsFor(obj) called with a CMFCollectorIssue
instance returns a dict with the standard categories as keys plus a new
"issue_workflow" category when the user has the Manager role. But I don't
get this category without
this role. Since there are no references inside the CMFCollector
sources to a string "issue_workflow" I wonder where the category
name is build from? It must be done in DCWorkflow I think because
the category disappears when removing portal_workflow from
the list of action providers in portal_actions. And what permission is
necessary to access the actions stored under "issue_workflow" without
Manager role?

Andreas

   -    Andreas Jung                     http://www.andreas-jung.com   -
  -   EMail: andreas at andreas-jung.com                              -
   -            "Life is too short to (re)write parsers"               -