[Zope-CMF] CMFStaging is causing python to dump core (Skinned Folders can al so cause python to dump core)

THoffman@indtech.wa.gov.au THoffman@indtech.wa.gov.au
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 08:54:54 +0800

HI Chris

I would gladly and I will try, but I have my doubts as to
whether a logical and reasoned argument will hold sway
on the mindless implementors of such junk.

I am not sure when that garbage started getting appended to my emails.
This is the first time I have ever seen it. They weren't there
yesterday.

Sorry

Tim

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 18:59, Chris Withers wrote:
> THoffman@indtech.wa.gov.au wrote:
> > DISCLAIMER: This email, including any attachments, is intended only for
use
> > by the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal
information
> > and may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
> > contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other
> > than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended
> > recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
In