[Zope-CMF] Integration of reStructuredText into CMF

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:34:23 -0600

Cool.

I dont remember the specifics.  I thought Tres had the idea of starting a
portal_text tool that would expose reSTX to content objects.  I would
think this would be nicer to have than it directly wired into PortalDocument.
But then again, your doing development ;-).  if you want I could give you
account on Collective if you wanted to commit anything there.

~runyaga