[Zope-CMF] Any high-level DCWorkflow tools?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:55:12 +0100

Andreas Jung writes:
 > Just some questions to satisify my curiousity:
 >
 > - is there some work in progress to produce workflows for
 >   DCWorkflow with some kind of graphical frontend?
In the early days of DCWorkflow, someone reported that he
auto-generated UML diagrams, primarily for workflow visualization
(--> mailing list archives).

It may be possible to translate (special kinds of) UML diagrams
into DCWorkflows.

 > - it would be fine to have XML export/import for workflows
 >   (not the standard Zope XML import/export for objects). For
 >   larger or generated workflow, it is not acceptable to edit
 >   a workflow TTW. Anyone working on this issue?
UML may help in this respect. There is an XML description for
UML.

Dieter