[Zope-CMF] DC.creator and DC.contributor me and the author

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke@web.de
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:42:35 +0100

Hi,

I have a small problem.

I am running a plone-cmf-site where I as the editor create documents
using the text of other authors, which send their documents to me via
mail.

So I appear as DC.creator in the metatags. I can insert the name of
the real author as contributor, but the author is more than a
contributor.

AFAIK there is no DC.author element, which would be suitable.

Is it possible to insert the creator metadata by hand like description
and subject/keywords? Or do I have to rewrite the whole CMF to acquire
this?

TIA
juh

--=20
"Schauen Sie sich doch an, wer in den gro=DFen Produktionsfirmen
ruml=E4uft: T=F6chter von reichen Eltern. Die kosten wenig, aber d=FCrfen
Vorschl=E4ge machen - und das sieht man dann in der Sendung." Rudi
Carrell in H=D6RZU.