Re[2]: [Zope-CMF] Excessive time load when processing relations

Rainer Thaden Rainer Thaden <thadi@gmx.de>
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:38:56 +0100

Hi Dieter,

DM>  > What's consuming the load? Is it waking up the objects?
DM> Use Zope's built in profiler to analyse situations like this:

DM>     Control_Panel --> Debug Information --> Profiling

O.K., tried that. It only listed the time the TAL-Interpreter needed.
I also tried the CallProfiler, which gave me an exception, when i
tried to activate File System Page Templates (Key Error: File System
Page Templates).
But i tracked it down and found that the tal:condition statement
caused the load in

                 tal:condition="autor"
                 tal:attributes="href autor/absolute_url"
                 tal:content="string:${autor/Nachname}, ${autor/Vorname}">Ketchup, Heinz
            </a>

I removed that and the time load shrinked from 7s to 1.5s.

--
Regards,
 Rainer                            mailto:thadi@gmx.de