[Zope-CMF] Variables in content

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:22:45 -0800

> probably the TAL form ${portal_url} would be easier to parse reliably,
> and less likely to have "false positives" when some marketroid
> types in "click here to win $1million!!!"

Good point. I would just do something daft like I cant find a value for that
term and hence ignore it...

> Finicky details aside, something like that would be ideal, and much better
> for my purposes than the CMFDynamicDocument because I want
> this in both STX and HTML.

Me too. I guess the only remaining question is to hack the cooking or
rendering of the object. Ideally this would also part of the bigger
portal_text tool that transforms a document (spell check whilst you are
there). Eek this might take a while to do ;)
--
  Andy McKay
  www.agmweb.ca