[Zope-CMF] Translation CMF Default skins ?

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
14 Nov 2002 15:27:00 +0100

Hello,

I am working on upgrading one of our portals to newest Zope/CMF/other
versions ...
During this upgrade, we are tranlating all skins using the i18n
attributes and TranslationService ...

I was wondering whether the community would like to have access to the
skins once I finish entering the i18n attributes in all the skins ??

The only reason why I ask here is because we would like to have access
to the translations in comining versions of CMF without having to
translate the stuff again.
So if I could just send the skins to Tres(?) or someone else once I'm
done - would you add it to cvs ?

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

Linux - because a PC is a terrible thing to waste