[Zope-CMF] Subtle problem with skin cookies?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:56:54 +0100

Philip Glaser writes:
 > ... wrong skin selection ...
 > I'm wondering whether my modification of the login pages might have messed
 > something up with the way the cookies are set for the skin. So when I had
 > the original login pages, some cookie got set correctly and so everything
 > works fine. But on new systems that didn't get that initial cookie, things
 > don't look quite right.
Not very likely.

Do you use Apache 1.3.23/24? It sometimes looses cookies.

Otherwise, use a TCP logger (e.g. Shane's "TCPWatch") to
analyse the conversation between browser and server.

Dieter